6 reasons your company needs a Learning Management System
The tech revolution has changed the way we work, play and even learn. If you are a progressive company embrace this change and invest in an online training platform. Read our 6 reasons your company needs a Learning Management System. Be a company committed to holistic staff development and empowerment and see your employees thrive.
1.Training Time is Money
- You can make sizeable savings on your training and development budget.
- With an online training platform or Learning Management System (LMS) you can eliminate costs on instructors, hiring venues, booking accommodation, printed materials and all travel costs.
2.Training – Anytime, Any Place
- You never have to sync diaries or take employees ‘off the job.’
- Once the training materials are loaded onto the LMS, your employees have access to them anytime they wish to login via smartphones or tablets.
- Ideal for audiences who work remotely, are in different time zones or work shifts.
3. Knowledge testing and complexities
- Employees can also test their knowledge of the material by taking short quizzes and participating in interactive scenarios.
- The system enables trainers to set performance milestones and track employees progress.
- The training platform also hosts eLearning videos that help unpack and explain complex processes and tasks.
4. Organizes eLearning content in one location
- One of the major benefits of an online training platform is that it is cloud-based and stores all the e-learning materials on a remote server.
- All your valuable content is stored in one safe location instead of being spread out over different hard drives and devices.
5. Customisable, Flexible and Scalable Training
- Your online training platform can be customised in any way and tailored to individual needs.
- You can also add modules and update information by adapting only the master eLearning course and then deploying this to all your online learners.
6. Easy to use
- We use a simple interface provides for a seamless and easy user experience.
- Once a developer has built your site you have only maintenance and hosting fees, making it a sustainable and cost-effective option for all companies.
This an example of a public LMS we designed for one of our clients: https://www.mycolls.com/